The site contains the remains of 18th-century ponds and cascades. Part of the kitchen garden is now incorporated into a garden centre. In 2002/3 the entire landscape was cleared for a football stadium.
The site was probably landscaped by the Marquess of Donegal of Fisherwick who purchased it in 1777. There is therefore a tentative attribution to Lancelot Brown. In the mid-19th century, the 300 acre site was owned by the Bass family. The site has now been demolished.
- Kitchen Garden
- Description: An extensive kitchen garden, part of which is now incorporated into a garden centre.
- Late 18th Century
Staffordshire Gardens and Parks Trust