The site has the wooded grounds of a country house completed in 1896, which occupy about 14 hectares and include formal gardens, lawns and topiary. New buildings have been erected in the grounds since the house became a management training college.
Sculpture, Mixed Border, Lawn, Topiary, Plantation, Specimen Tree, Terrace
- Access & Directions
DirectionsSouth of the M40 junction 13. Off the B4087 near Newbold Pacey
- Newbold Pacey