We are looking for volunteers to help us update, maintain and improve our archives with photographs and historical information.
This work will help to ensure that current and future generations are able to learn about the rich heritage of parks, gardens and designed landscapes across the UK.
Tasks may include:
- Researching missing or incomplete data using appropriate sources of information
- Editing and making important refinements to the records of places and people
- Uploading new garden research records
- Finding/sourcing new photographs and images for the archive
- Uploading photographs to the archive
- Responding to enquiries from the firstname.lastname@example.org email account
Full training will be provided.
Based at Hestercombe Gardens Trust, as a volunteer, you'll be joining a tremendous team of people passionate about Hestercombe and Parks & Gardens UK.
You will also benefit from a Hestercombe Gardens Trust membership.
For more information visit the Hestercombe Gardens Trust website.
How to apply
Please email email@example.com quoting ref P&G22