Blackham Court, Crowborough, England
Record Id: 5335
This site is NOT open to public.
Brief description of site
The site has a medieval hall house, with associated moat and stewponds.
Brief history of site
The site became a manor house in the early-18th-century. The first tenant was John Pike in 1714.
Address: Withyham, TN3 9TN
East Sussex; Wealden; Crowborough
Historical County: Sussex
|OS Landranger Map Sheet Number:||188||Grid Ref:||TQ500378|
Form of site: garden
Purpose of site: ornamental garden
Context or principal building: house
Site first created: 1714
Main period of development: Medieval
Survival: Part: standing remains