Devereux Park, Woolhope, Hereford, England
Record Id: 4751
This site is NOT open to public.
Brief description of site
A deer park first recorded in the 16th century, and later absorbed into the Stoke Edith estate.
Brief history of site
The park is first mentioned in 1575. It was absorbed into the Stoke Edith estate in about 1680.
Locality: Woolhope, Hereford
Herefordshire, County of; Woolhope
Historical County: Herefordshire
|OS Landranger Map Sheet Number:||149||Grid Ref:||SO622372|
Six miles east of Hereford via the A438 and minor roads.
Form of site: deer park
Context or principal building: house
Site first created: 1575
Main period of development: 16th century