Milton Hall, Cambridge, Milton, England
Record Id: 4154
This site is NOT open to public.
Brief description of site
Milton Hall, Cambridge is a late-18th-century landscape park laid out by Humphry Repton in 1789. The estate is now used by Pi Shurlok Ltd and is owned by private investors.
Brief history of site
The park was laid out in 1789 to designs by Humphry Repton. The Hall was completed in 1794.
Address: Milton, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB24 6WZ
Historical County: Cambridgeshire
|OS Landranger Map Sheet Number:||154||Grid Ref:||TL483630|
Form of site: landscape park
Purpose of site: Ornamental
Context or principal building: commercial office
Site first created: 1789 to 1794
Main period of development: Late 18th century
Survival: Part: standing remains