St George's Park, Bristol, England
Record Id: 3086
Site is open to the public. Opening may be limited, please check Visitor Information for any restrictions.
Brief description of site
St George's is a municipal park, developed in the late-19th century by St George Local Board.
Brief history of site
The park was absorbed by the City in 1897 and extended in 1938.
Address: Church Road, St George, BS5 7AT
Bristol, City of; St George West
Historical County: Gloucestershire
|OS Landranger Map Sheet Number:||172||Grid Ref:||ST620738|
Opening contact details:
This is a municipal park, open daily for general public use.
Form of site: public park
Purpose of site: urban park
Context or principal building: parks, gardens and urban spaces
Site first created: 1894 to 1902
Main period of development: Late 19th century
Site Size (Hectares): 15